Topeka Blue Thunder Wrestling
7108 SW 33rd St
Topeka, Ks 66614
To receive relevant updates April – October, fill out the short form at the bottom of our website homepage.
Registering for our regular season(November-March) will automatically enroll you in our regular season email/text list.
- Clean practice gear should be worn at all times. No jeans or clothing with zippers or buttons is allowed on the mats, as they can injure other wrestlers and tear the mats.
- Sweat pants, shorts, tee shirts, and sweatshirts are appropriate.
- Remember, anything worn to practice, is now dirty and needs to be washed before wearing again.
- Wrestling shoes should not be worn outside of the practice room, they need to be carried in. Put your wrestling shoes on AFTER you enter the building.
- Also, no street shoes will be allowed on the mat(PARENTS INCLUDED). If you do not have wrestling shoes, then socks can be worn for the 1st few practices.
We run closed regular season practices with the exception of the 1st 2 weeks of November to give new parents a chance to get comfortable with wrestling practice.
Only carded and vetted coaches will be allowed in the room.
Wrestlers MUST have a USAW insurance card on file OR have filled out a short term liability wavier which can be found in our document library.
Coaches will always be available to assist with any and all questions concerning practice or competition.
If you ever come up into the wrestling room, remember, TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF, NO STREET SHOES ON THE WRESTLING MATS.
Yes you can!! We encourage parents to get involved. Even if you never wrestled you can help out.
Reach out to Coach Hogan by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on becoming a TBTWC coach.
All of our coaches undergo background checks/an athlete abuse course/and are registered “Wrestling Leaders” with USA Wrestling.