TBTWC is committed to the teaching and mentoring of our wrestlers mind, body, and spirit in order to achieve excellence in the sport of wrestling. Being in an environment that fosters these principles will allow our youth to develop the self- discipline, integrity, confidence, character, courage, dedication, and strong work ethic needed for future success, both on and off the mat. The structure of our program is to promote individual excellence from an unwavering commitment to being the best we can possibly be. Love, trust, respect, directness, honor and sportsmanship are the values of TBTWC
2022-2023 Winter Session Fees: See Below
- $50 Registration Fee(per family per year)
- $30 Per Month for Little Hammers(per wrestler per month)
- $40 Per Month for Novice(per wrestler per month)
- $50 per month for Open & Elite(per wrestler per month)
- 2nd sibling receives 50% off normal rate*
- 3rd and beyond sibling FREE*
- $40 USAW INSURANCE CARD REQUIRED PER WRESTLER
*Siblings must live in same household
New Parent Meeting/Open House
October 30th 2-3pm @ Washburn Rural MIDDLE SCHOOL Main Gymnasium – Presentation @ 215 and time for questions afterwards with coaches and seasoned parents.
We will have donation buckets set up for shoes/headgear for any an all to donate or receive.
If you have a rental singlet from last year please bring that to return or if you need a singlet for competition soon, I will have rentals there as well.
Click below for meeting information overview from our New Parent Meeting on October 12th